
I love the dollar movies!!!
Why?
-My clean house stays clean for a whole 2 hours while we are gone.-We spent $8.00 and that includes ticket, drinks and popcorn.
-If you go in the afternoon when most kids are in school and yours are off track you end up being the ONLY ones in the theatre!
-My one year old can run all over the theatre and scream and laugh and it isn't bothering a SOUL.
-It was actually a really cute show and I enjoyed watching it.
-Parker can scream...."Hey mom! My penis is a little itchy" and it isn't embarassing at all becuase once again....there is no one else in the theatre!
-Kids are happy and mom is happy!
5 comments:
Love it. I guess the female equivalent (in our house) to Parker's comment is when Grace says: "Oh man! I have a front wedgie!"
I just love reading your blog it's always SO funny! I love the dollar movies too. We wanted to see the Panda one, i think we will now.
Cool. Good to know its in the dollar now. And who can beat being the only ones in the theater.
I'm lamenting the fact that there is no such thing as the dollar theater here...What I wouldn't give to not pay 7.50 for a matinee...yep that's right....the feature flick is 10.25 here...
HA! I almost peed my pants when I read the Parker comment! So funny, I love your boys!
Post a Comment