It's so ironic that a couple of posts ago I was writing about how I almost lost my camera and during the course of this CRAZY busy weekend...I think I really did lose it. I have searched the whole house...through toy bins, under couches and beds and its nowhere to be found. I am SOOO upset becuase it has all of Dallin's pictures from his birthday party from Thursday and all of my Dad's suprise 50th birthday pictures from Saturday. Hopefull we'll find it soon...I am going absolutely crazy wondering where it could be! We did have a very fun weekend. We took Dad to breakfast, spent the day at Boondocks playing miniature golf and driving race cars and then we had a party for him over at Smokey Mountain Pizza with a bunch of his friends. Nat and Robby came up and brought their little puppy "Minnie." I am not sure how it happend, but we have been persuaded into buying Minnie's sister. My sister and I will have sister puppies...how cute! She will be joining our family in a couple of weeks once we get down to Utah to pick her up. The boys (including Nate) are SO excited about having a dog. She is REALLY cute...but I do have my concerns. Another creature to feed and clean up after...agghh! What was I thinking when I agreed to this??! 
Minnie is the one in the middle. We will be getting one of the other pups. They all look the same!
9 comments:
Oh, she's so cute! Brynn would be so jealous! That's really sweet! You are a good mom. Maybe some day I will become a one too and let my kids have dog.
I hope you find your camera. It sounds like you had a memorable weekend.
...and I love the song by Nickel Creek, I might just have to add that to my playlist!
She is so cute. I want a dog and then I don't. Someday .... maybe. My boys want a dog SO bad. What kind of dog is it?
She is half shih chu, half chihuahua which is funny becuase she looks like neither! She will only be about 6 pounds full grown. I feel the same way...some days a dog sounds like a good idea..other days...not so much. We shall see how it goes.
You are brave. That's all I have to say! :)
So darling. You are way nicer than me. Just the thought of a puppy to train makes me cringe. It just confirms my suspicions. You are super mom!
It's so funny to hear everyone say I am a super mom for agreeing to this dog! I am not SUPER at all..I think I am just plain CRAZY!!
:) I will say it then: I DO think you are crazy- but you are supermom...no doubt about it! How fun for your boys- ever since we were married Scott has wanted pets and I have had to say no...I already have a hard enough time with just taking care of us!
How can you say no to a face like that? I can understand why you said yes. And since the dog will stay small, hopefully it will stay cute, and you will always like it. =)
We've had two dogs come and go in the last year. The first was a little one that I loved, it was older and already potty trained, etc., but we had to give it away when it bit Austin in self defense. So sad. The second was a puppy when we got it, but grew up really fast to be ba BIG beast that loved and adored the kids but overpowered them. He didn't potty train well, and I despised him because he was WAY too much dog for me. I told Joe we had to get rid of it, so we sold it. So we're done with dogs for a while--but not forever.
You're little pup looks like it will be perfect!
And Happy Birthday to Dallin!
For the record... I DONT think you are crazy (then again that is coming from the animal lover). She looks SO cute! We will be down there for conference, so it will be a dog fest: Bella, Cocoa, and the new addition. AMAZING! Can't wait to see everyone. PS the pictures of the kids are SO cute!
Post a Comment