Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Discovery Center

After a week and a half we finally made it back over to the Discovery Center today. I checked online to MAKE SURE it was open this time! The boys had a good time. I will admit..its not nearly as much fun as the Children's Museum down in Utah. O well...every time I go to the D.C. its definitely a trip down memory lane. A lot of the stations are the same exact ones I remember playing with when I was in elementary school!







After that, we went over to feed the ducks. It was the most perfect day. 68 degrees and sunny. The boys were disappointed when only one duck came over and didn't even eat the popcorn we threw to him. I told them to hang on for a minute and then all of the sudden about 30 geese came flying over from the other side of the pond! They were loving it after that! We drove all the way home when I realized my camera was no where to be found. We got right back in the car and drove all the way back to the park. It was sitting right where we had been...next to the pond. It must have fallen out of the stroller right after this picture was taken. Good thing we went back....this picture was worth it! (And Nate would probably be ticked if I lost the camera too!)

1 comment:

Joe and Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! I love things built for children that make learning fun!

I am sooooo glad you found your camera. We left our camera at Manito Park days before graduation. We headed right back and never found it. We check back for days and no luck. We had to go buy a new camera so we could have pictures of graduation and our new little Aaron. It was so frustrating because there were alot of pictures we hadn't downloaded, anyway, it was so sad. I wanted to put an article in the paper that said, keep the camera, give us the memory card. It makes me sad that some people choose to be dishonest even with things like that. I kept calling for a couple of months. Sorry to waffle. :)