

5 years ago today, Dallin Nathan Starnes was born! I can't believe I am seriously the mom of a 5 year old! I keep thinking about that night when the nurse handed me this little boy and how ovwerwhelmed and scared I was. My life changed forever as I realized what life is all about and what pure and unconditional love feels like. Dallin has such an inquisitive mind and I love experiencing life through his eyes each day. You mean the world to me Dallin and I love you with ALL my heart!
Dallin's Favorites at Five....
favorite toys-his fire truck, matchbox cars, play dough, BIG balls
favorite movies- Curious George, Monster's Inc, Toy Story
favorite songs- any song by Tim MaGraw (he has the whole "Greatest Hits cd memorized!)
favorite games-memory, jumpin monkeys, wormy apples
favorite foods- pizza, apples, go-gurts
favorite books- Dick and Jane, Green Eggs and Ham, Click Clack Moo
joys- playing with friends, doing "homework" (his math and writing books), riding his scooter, playing at the park
7 comments:
Holy Cow! Time flies, I remember first meeting you , Nathan and Dallin and you were having his year birthday party at Manito Park. Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Dallin, have a great day.
Same here- it's amazing how quickly they grow up! Five is a big milestone- it's like leaving babyness behind once and for all. Such a cute boy!
i love dallin!!!
I love Dallin too...thanks for the post Jason!!...even though you signed in with my account name! haha
Hope it was a great one. We love you Dallin HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Are you feeling old? I swear I don't really care how old I am, I think my kids' birthdays make me feel older than I really am! Wow! It seems like only yesterday when Scott was calling Nate that summer before Law School! (it was nice to at least know of one person up there) and these two little guys were barely one! If there is anything to say about Dallin's birthday it is just a tribute to how great of parents you both are- he still looks like a happy well adjusted little boy, you are doing an awesome job!
Thanks Steph! You are so sweet!
Post a Comment