This week Dallin started preschool again! Dallin has been looking forward to going back to see "Miss Buffy" all summer long. You can tell he was VERY excited to get back to learning and playing with his friends!
There was someone else in the house who was NOT happy that Dallin was going back to preschool.
And there was someone who didn't even know that Dallin was going back to school.

Even though Parker isn't too excited about it...I sure am! It will be nice for the boys to have a little break from each other a couple of days a week!
4 comments:
Parker's face is hilarious. I understand why you were happy for Dallin to go back to pre-school. I feel the same way when my Dallin went back to pre-school. A little time a way from mom is good.
So stinkin cute. I miss them! I'm excited to watch Landon in a few weeks! Also, I read Twilight and New Moon. SO SO SO good! I need to read Eclipse! Very fun read. Did you ever read the Uglies trilogy?
I am almost done with Eclipse. It has taken me FOREVER to get through it...not that its not good or anything..we've just been busy lately! I can send it to you when I am done. I just bought the 1st book of the Uglies...I'll start that as soon as I finish this one!
Your boys are so cute! Landon has the sweetest face! I love your mantle! So pretty!
Post a Comment