Thursday, March 13, 2014

Quick Boise trip

Last weekend we zipped over to Boise. It's hard to believe I haven't been over there since October! When we moved over here I thought for sure we would be over in Boise all the time. Our lives are just so busy it gets hard to find the time anymore.

We had a fun couple of days and CRAMMED in so much!


Saturday we started out the day over at Big Al's bowling alley and arcade. Wow! Meridian has come a LONG way! What an incredible facility! The kids all had a blast with cousins!



After games we headed outside to the new Village shopping center to see the fountains and listen to the music. Parker said, "Feels like I'm in France."

In the afternoon we ran over to the train depot and had Nat take a few shots of us. I have absolutely zero photos of my whole family since Ty came along and we have a special attachment to the depot since that is where Nate and I had our wedding reception almost 13 years ago! 



That night we headed over to Westside Drive In for dinner and then headed to Merritt's to get "sconed" with our friends. Such a fun night!

My friends were crazy about my little Tyguy. It was fun to finally have him meet them!

Sunday we went to church with my parents and then headed home! Quick trip but so needed. 

No comments: