Happy Halloween! From Jack Starnes the most LOVED (and a bit abused) cat that ever existed! Doesn't he look OVERJOYED about today's big holiday?? Good old Jack....just remember that you chose us you silly cat.
Today has been pretty fun thus far! We're looking forward to doing some trick or treating tonight. Luckily the weather is PERFECT for Halloween this year. Nate took me to lunch which is always a great time. We went to my favorite Mexican place in town...Jaliscos. YUM!
Then I went and helped out in Dallin's class for his Halloween party. Since there were no costumes allowed this year (LAME-O), the kids made masks. We played games, made some crafts and had some snacks.
Just a little shout out to my amazing, incredibly smart oldest son. He just finished checking off all 12 multiplication tables and all 12 division tables. He is the ONLY 4th grader to accomplish this task already and might I mention the fact that he didn't miss ONE SINGLE PROBLEM! He seriously amazes me. Oh yeah, AND he is still the only 4th grader in his school who has yet to miss one spelling word. Way to go my little genius boy!! Grandma EE bought him the 2nd Candy Shop Wars book this past weekend so we haven't really seen much of him since then.........☺
Yesterday Dallin had to bring snacks to scouts. He wanted to have witch finger cupcakes. Easy and cute!
Parker was SUPER bummed today. His class didn't even play one Halloween game or do anything to celebrate the season. The other 2nd grade class had a big ol' party and he was so sad and envious. I bought him a nerds rope (his fav) to help him get over his saddend state. He has been very busy latey playing basketball again. His team is doing so incredibly well. I absolutely love watching this kid in his element. It makes me giddy to think about the sports we will get to cheer for as the years go by.
Mr. Landon is as sweet as always. The other day I was driving home from somewhere and Landon (in his squeaky voice) says, "Hey, MOM! Thank-YOU!!" I had to ask him what he was thanking me for. His response, "Just for EEEEEVERYTHING that you do for me!"
He is not allowed to grow up anymore. Too bad he isn't listening.
Annnnnd............
Our princess is just sweet and so cute. That's all I have to say about her. Totally and utterly obsessed with her. Almost 4 months old already. My life never knew such sweetness until she came.
Happy Halloween!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment