Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3 months.

3 months already....its hard to believe!

We're fall more in love with her each day!

She has found her hands, has the sweetest smile, tries to talk, rarely cries, hold her head up so well, still sleeps though the night... (from 9:00pm-7:00am every night and has since she was 3 weeks old). DEAD SERIOUS. I know, I know....it's not fair. I've NEVER had a baby who sleeps as well as she does. She's dang cute too. How could we not be head over heels in love? Grateful for our sweet girl. ♥♥♥







2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oooo what a cutie! I love her!

Allison said...

Oh man, I am way behind! What a little doll baby Anna is! I just spent the last little while catching up a bit. You are such a good blogger...Love your family. Congratulations on getting such a sweet GIRL!