Monday, October 8, 2012

4 day weekend

We had NO school Thursday and Friday last week so we headed to Utah! We spent the first couple of days in Salt Lake. We went to the zoo and saw the new polar bear and the brand new baby giraffe! (SO cute!) We also checked out the new store SHEELS! It was AWESOME! We met up with Ashley and the girls and with Grandma Jex and EE. The store was literally a mall inside. The kids loved the ferris wheel, the aquarium, and the inside playland. Of course the shooting range and the animal mountain were really fun to see as well! Gotta admit though....I was REALLY scared on the ferris wheel. Usually I'm fine with heights but I was way nervous!


Friday evening we headed up to the cabin to spend time with all of Nate's family! I just love being up there. We had such a great time playing games, visiting, riding the ATVs, crafting, shooting hoops, making forts (well, the kids anyway), and watching conference. We had some family photos taken too. I took a few with my own camera and I can't wait to see how the real pictures turned out!

Grandma and Grandpa with all of the grandkids! So cute!



Love my boys!









Didn't want the weekend to end!

No comments: