Yesterday and today have been BEAUTIFUL! I know better than to say that spring is here because this IS eastern Idaho but we are enjoying these nice days nonetheless.
First off I taught preschool where we focused on SPRING! We colored flowers, painted, and planted some flowers.
Parker is a member of the "Outdoors Club" at school. Last night he stayed after school for two hours to make this beautiful birdhouse! I'm so proud of him.
And one of our favorite Aunts (Aunt Suzan) came to stay with us last night on her way to Utah. She brought the boys these SWEET magnets. Even though I hate bugs.....these are pretty cool. She always brings the coolest gifts.
I also caught this sweet moment last night before bed. Nothing like a good book and a sweet Aunt to curl up with at the end of the day.
One more day of school until SPRING BREAK officially begins! WooHoo!
3 comments:
Enjoy that springtime. I am SO sick of rain but I suppose the snow you all get is worse. Way to get those kids hopes up, Stack :D
Just read like 6 posts. Why can't I find the time to go on the computer more often? Love them all! darling Owl, tremendous preschool teacher, sweet aunt's(you, and your aunt), so happy for your nephew, and when I grow up I want to be independent like you and take my 3boys plus 1girl places on my own:) love you
Aww, thanks Em. I sure love you!! You have fun in DC again! I'd love to go back.... Trip of a lifetime!!
Post a Comment