Monday, January 30, 2012

Predictions: Boy or Girl?

2 days until the big reveal! (That is....if baby cooperates!) I thought it might be fun to record what everyone THINKS we're having!

My Intuition...another BOY
Nate's Prediction.....GIRL


 Family Matters:
Landon says its a GIRL
Parker says its a BOY but he wishes it was a GIRL
Dallin doesn't care as long as the baby is NOT sharing a room with him

The Chinese Birth Chart says it is a GIRL. (Although the birth chart said Parker was a girl too..hmmmm)
Old wives tales:
BOY: carrying more like a basketball then a watermelon, Starnes family=BOYS.

GIRL: fast heart beat (160), morning sickness galore, crave oranges and orange juice, craving sweets not salts, facial acne

SO, the question is......what do YOU think we're having??? I'd love to see!

12 comments:

Marie said...

Girl...more of a hope than a prediction. :)

I hope baby cooperates!

Mom on the Go said...

I've always thought it will be a girl. You deserve one!

jayna said...

I have no idea, but as someone who only makes one kind, I'd probably bet on some more blue if I were you! It's so exciting either way!!

Unknown said...

GIRL! Totally a girl! However if it's a boy you are getting the best shower in the world! Actually you are getting the best shower either way, just different colors! Can't wait to find out - Henry or Henrietta! :-) Nikki

Unknown said...

Blue...based on my own experience ;) Those little boy bundles are the best!

marcymizukawa said...

GIRL! :) Totally!! (You better call me and let me know)

Robby said...

So excited either way but I have been thinking its a girl. Can't believe it's only a day away! Nat

The Jones' said...

I don't have a feeling one way or another. If it's a boy, then my baby boy will have a cousin that's within a few months old! How fun would that be!? Honestly, boy or girl, we will love this baby SO much!

Em and Tom said...

I was thinking about it a lot yesterday and found myself saying "Oh please let HER be a girl."
Take it for what it"s worth, but it made me excited ;)

Joe and Amy said...

I don't know...but I can honestly say that I think I look forward to finding out what friend's are having just about as much as when I've found out for myself. Happy peeking! :) Can't wait for the update!

janet said...

GIRL!

Jami said...

i want you to have a girl :)