Thursday, January 19, 2012

A very random post indeed......

Last time I was pregnant I was 25 years old. I swear there is a huge difference between 25 and 30. So, I'm 16 weeks pregnant and still throwing up at least 2 times a day. I SWEAR this went away at about 12 weeks when I was pregnant with Landon. I am still extremely tired too. I go to sleep early and take 2 naps every day. Yep....2 naps! Seriously, I feel like I'm 80 or something. Grateful to be pregnant, just wanting to feel a little bit more like myself...that's all.

The only place I have been DYING to eat at......Chuck A Rama! Sick I know. Something about having a small little sampling of all sorts of food AND desserts just makes me giddy. Nate took our family out for a night on the town the other day. He made my dreams come true by taking us to the Up-chuck. He's such a romantic. ♥

My Dallin just finished up another season of indoor soccer. He did a GREAT job as the goalie. He wasn't even afraid of the ball at all. Unfortunately his team lost ALL of their games.....they ended up tying their last game. Yahoo! That is right...I am cheering for a tie! The best part though, Dal still loved it and still wants to play again. Gotta love that positive attitude. You also HAVE to love the crazy striped socks that he borrowed from Dad's Argentina box. Hehe.


My two elementary boys received their report cards. Dallin straight A's once more and Parker got all A's and a B+! We took the boys out to celebrate with some Orange Leaf last night. Proud of my smart and hard working boys.

Taught preschool yesterday. We had so much fun heading over to the library for story time and then doing a few crafts at home before it was time to go. We were down to 4 kids because one was out of town and one moved recently! 4 kids = EASY!

I love my Landon. We've had so much fun being home together this past year while the boys are in school all day. He is so sweet as I've had a hard time these past few months. The other day I told him I needed to lay down for a few minutes because I was SO tired. He came in, tucked me in and said, "Ok Mom, you and your baby sleep good ok?" "Don't worry about me, I'll just be playing Nick Jr. for awhile." Love that sweet boy.



Doesn't Jack just look THRILLED in this picture? Hahahaha! I love it! He puts up with SO much crap in this house.

In other news, I am a total and utter BAWL BABY. I have pretty much forbidden myself from listening to ANY country music on the radio anymore. I start sobbing to every stinking song. I am a hormonal basket case. I probably shouldn't share this story for fear of total humiliation but hey, here it goes.
Yesterday I went to pick up the boys from school and the Chick Fil-et COW was out in front of the school reminding the kids to go to Chick Fil-et for dinner that night! It was a fundraiser for the school. The cow was standing out there waiting for the bell to ring and for the kids to come. When I saw the pure JOY on the kindergartners faces when they came out......yep, I totally lost it. I was crying over a dressed up cow holding a sign.

 Wow.

Less than 2 weeks until we have our gender ultrasound. I bought some cute BOY bedding online the other day. I think its another boy and it was a steal of a deal.

Alright, this rambling has gone on long enough. ☺

2 comments:

Jami said...

not that this helps but, I did throw up with Spencer for 24 weeks! (i had 4 weeks to enjoy pregnancy) and until 20 with Atticus! I would love to see another belly shot! I am living thru you :)

Unknown said...

Have some faith! It's a girl! Nikki