It's been almost exactly ONE year since we found out we'd be moving to IF. Today I did something very SYMBOLIC to commemorate the change and growth that we have experienced over the course of this past year. One year already? Time sure flies!
I FINALLY switched. I'm no longer the "Boise girl" living in Idaho Falls. I let the past be the past and I am embracing our future over here more then ever.
Goodbye 1A.
Hello the 8B "Idaho Falls" girl living in Idaho Falls!
3 comments:
Awwwww. I can't believe how time can sneek up on you. Glad you're embracing the future.
It does take time to get used to a new area. I had a hard time with Oceanside when we moved here, and now I love it and get melancholy when I think about leaving. I always say it takes atleast 6-9 months to get "used" to living somewhere new. :) I love that you update your blog so faithfully. It's fun to have someone I can always depend on. You do the funnest posts!
You better believe I am taking notes. You have done the whole thing with such grace.
Post a Comment