Monday, April 18, 2011

Things that are making me smile today...

The picture that Landon drew of Daddy...I'm loving the HUGE teeth and the spikey hair!
Random picture of my kids that they take on my iphone:


The fact that my FIRST daffodil has started to open today!!!
And if you want a REALLY good laugh.....watch this video. I've seriously been laughing for DAYS! Allan! Allan!




And I guess I should add this short little clip too. My boys have been rolling on the ground laughing at this one:


Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Ash and Shane said...

Never a dull moment for the Starnes Fam! You sure stay busy! I get to go to lunch with EE for her birthday tomorrow. wish you could be here. miss u. maybe I'll have to figure out a way to come up & visit this summer!

Starnes fam said...

Maybe? I think we should just PLAN ON IT!!! I would love for you guys to come up!!!