Weekends go way TOO fast! I hate it! We had such a great weekend. Hopefully it was good enough to hold me through the horrible weather expected this week. I'm so ready for some spring weather I could SCREAM!
Saturday morning the boys had a primary activity. While they were off learning about the real meaning of Easter, Nate and I enjoyed our hour and a half of freedom from the kids. I love running errands with my spouse alone. I'll call it a date...whatever I can get! We also ran over to the community center and got the boys all signed up for baseball. Good thing Dallin "retired" this year. 2 boys going at the same time is about all I can handle. Landon is SO excited to play this year, this will be his first year.
While Nate enjoyed his Saturday bike ride I took the boys and headed up to BEAR WORLD! I can't believe we've lived here a year and still hadn't made it over there. Well, actually I do know why we haven't made it....$14 bucks a person? I don't THINK SO! We met up with James and Sierra and had such a great time! The hail and rain stopped just long enough for us to get outside and enjoy the petting zoo, the rides, and see all of the animals roaming around. This weekend was half price and then locals get special passes where we can get in for 1/2 price all year! Now THAT is speaking my language! ☺ Coming to visit us this summer? We'll hook you up with some discounts to Bear world! (Yes, that is a plea for visitors ☺)
Plus this weekend, we were able to pet all of the baby bears for no extra charge! They were SO stinking adorable! This year they have 12 baby bear cubs. I wanted to take one home...for like a day or two. They are BUSY little buggers.
The boys could ride all of the rides as many times as they wanted for free! They must have gone on the car ride thing about 20 times each!
Can't believe we only have 6 weeks until summer vacation starts!




No comments:
Post a Comment