Today was a beautiful sunny and WINDLESS spring day! I was actually feeling a little bit naked walking around with a short sleeved shirt on. It's been awhile! We went over to Iona Park and enjoyed the Easter Egg Hunting Festivities. I absolutely adore Iona. It is such a tiny sleepy little town and all of the people are so down to earth and nice. I especially love the library and the big trees and old time feel I get every time we go over there. It's only about 5 minutes away too which is great. We had a great time! Plenty of eggs, 25 cent hot dogs, drinks, chips and candy. And the Easter Bunny made an appearance!
Great day today! Beautiful weather plus my boys equals one happy girl! ☺
1 comment:
James says "backstreet brothers" pic when they are in the tree! And we are totally creeped out by the bunny's small weird looking head and big fluffy body! lol
Post a Comment