Happy March! I'm typically not a huge St. Patty's day gal. Problem is, my lawn is still snow covered it just seems wrong to put out the spring decor items when its still 30 degrees outside. Hence, the St. Patrick's Day crafts this year.
I wanted something cute to put on my door. This is my first burlap craft and definitely won't be my last! I love how it turned out!
And I wanted something simple on the piano. I decided to copycat my XOXO craft for Valentines day:
Probably should have waited to make these over the weekend while my husband is gone. O well, perhaps we'll have to take another trip to the craft store and figure out something else to make!
4 comments:
Seriously, I love those crafts! I need to make some March decor!
PS. I'm loving your car. Does it have a name yet?
how about over the weekend you make me a wreath??? Where did you get the tutorial for that??
Got the wreath idea from the tatertots and jello blog. Really easy! I think I'm going to make another one for after st Patricks day.... A spring one or something!
way cute crafts!!! I don't have a ton of St. Patty's day decor either so maybe I will have to copy you! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment