Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Parker quote of the day


Parker: "Mom, when are you going to stop being allergic to cats?"

Me: "Well honey.....I don't think I will ever NOT be allergic to cats."

Parker (to Dallin with a twinkle in his eye): "Hey, I know....we can get a cat when mom dies!"


Nice to know I can be replaced so easily by a furball.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wowsers, your kids have a the virtue of honesty for sure! I hate cats, so I am totally with you on this one. Kaleb will get one when I die I am sure. Maybe he will see Parks at the pet store/pound ;)

Natalie said...

HAHA! LOL!

Jen said...

Good old Parker...gotta love that kid! I think its awesome you write it all down. You'll be able to write a whole book of Parkerisms by the time he's 18!

The Pitcher Family said...

He is always there for a good laugh! Love that kid!