Friday, March 26, 2010

I heart lobster.

Lobster....I love you. We don't eat you very often...only for special occasions.
Nate promised me when he got a new job we would go out for a yummy lobster dinner.
We got some awesome news as we started our venture down to California.

Look what we're eating tonight:

Details later....

7 comments:

Natalie said...

We are SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Hooray! Congrats! I am so excited for you...emotional too apparently, my eyes are filling up! Can't wait to hear the details!

Em and Tom said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I am freaking out! Please say it is here!!!!!!!!! We need more info now please darling! I am tempted to call your mom.
loveya

Jami said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Hope that makes this trip even better.

Marie said...

Woooooohooooooooooooo!!!! Congratulations, guys!

Erin said...

way to go nate! (And you too Staci for supporting him ;) Have fun on your trip, I bet it made Disneyland even more the happiest place on earth!

Reno 411 said...

Oh Good. I am so happy for you. Yay for a new Job! I, too love Lobster, I have had it only a couple of times and it has to be prepared right but, oh it is a little bit of heaven.