Monday, September 28, 2009

Last "summer" weekend

I just wanted to document some pictures from our fun weekend.

The pool FINALLY opened so we spent some time over there with lots of friends on Friday and Saturday. It's closed now but we were happy to at least get a few hours in. I'm sure we will be spending LOTS of time over there next summer! Soccer started again and the boys are loving it. There are some older kids this year which makes it a lot more fun for the boys.
Parker needs to be moved up a league or two. His team scored 8 goals and guess how many goals HE scored? It was embarrassing. I think next week he will be joining Dallin's team which will be GREAT because then we only have to watch one game. (no more running back and forth between fields)

4 comments:

Busy Lady said...

Such cute boys!! I love the picture of them in front of the lake. Parker scored 8 goals? Well of course he did, he is so awesome. I miss him ;(. I'm glad you got to enjoy the pool once before summer was officially over. There's always next year though ;).

Unknown said...

Hey! We are so going to mooch the pool thing next summer :) ...if you still like us then... Sorry I did not get back to you about tomorrow, I am working in Aden's Kindergarten. I am going to call you and set up a day.

Love the 8 goals thing, better than the kid who can never score, right?

Natalie said...

I am glad you got some use out of the pool. I think you will spend a day or two there next summer.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

It's probably to late but if you are doing that soccer thing again this year, can I get a couple boys in there??? Preston REALLY wants to start playing.