First off, have you ever seen a boy more excited about WORKBOOKS? I have.....it was probably Dallin at his last birthday or last Christmas or pretty much anytime he gets a new one! He is one funny kid. He LOVES to learn CONSTANTLY. Its hard to keep this boy busy. Hopefully all of his new books will keep him occupied for the next couple of weeks.
Dallin, you are my sweet and sensitive boy. You are so smart and even more driven then most adults I know. I am so proud of you and the good choices that you make. You are a kind and loving brother and I appreciate the example you are to your younger brothers. You are so obedient and you always have been. If I ever ask you and your brothers to go and do something you are always the first in line to get the job done. I appreciate you and I love you with all my heart! Happy 7th Birthday Dally Doodle!
Dallin's favorites at 7:
-workbooks, homework, drawing, reading, and writing, playing computer
-Riding bikes, playing outside, soccer, baseball, golfing, playing with friends
-GI Joes, board games, building toys.
This year in lieu of a birthday party, Dallin decided to have a family party and Chuck E Cheese. Monday night was the perfect night to go. There was hardly anyone there! We played games and ate cardboard pizza and had a fun time together. Dallin kept saying, "This is the best day EVER mom." I brought in cupcakes during school and we enjoyed some "moon" cake at home before bed. 


We love our Dallin!
5 comments:
Good trip for us but...I am so jealous of your time in McCall! Nothing like time alone with your man!
Dallin is such a superstar, the workbook thing will serve him well in the 12+years to go in school, smart cookie that one is. Seven seems so big, eh?
Tell Nate that I thought he looked very nice for a Chuck E. Cheese outing ;)
And finally, what day is good for Planet kid? I need me some Staci time!
Happy Birthday Dallin! He is such a smarty and a sweety! We love that kid. Wow 7!
I LOVE DAL DAL! He has always amazed me with his drive, focus and intelligence. I love just talking to him to see what he is thinking.
Happy Birthday Dallin! We love you so much!
Love,
Aunt Kelsey and Uncle Logan
(and Bella!)
Man, I'm totally out of the blogging loop lately. I barely surface to breathe and then I'm gone again! I had fun catching up with all your posts! I can't believe Dallin is 7. Seems like just yesterday he was in nursery.
Staci, if you give out your choc. eclair recipe, would you mind emailing it to me?
myaliboop@gmail.com
Thanks!
Allison
Dallin is so sweet. Wish we could have been there for the party. We love ya Dallin!
Post a Comment