A SWIMMING POOL!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!
After 2 long years....its ALMOST finished!! Of course, it is SEPTEMBER but we will try to get some use of it these last few days of summer! I was told it would be open next week.
Goodbye 5 foot weeds, chain-linked fences, huge trucks and tractors running at all hours of the day and night. Good bye MAJOR eyesore. Hello pool front property!
3 comments:
Yea! BABY! Pool party at Staci's :) YES!!! Planet Kid anytime during the week, what times work best for you? DO we want to include the all day school kids or make it just for those 1/2- none ones left behind?
that is so fun! You would think in Albuquerque we would have a neighborhood pool, but they are few and far between. I hope it stays warm awhile for you to get good use out of it! And have fun with just one little boy at home, crazy!
YAY!!! I didn't think they would finish it in time for you guys this summer. I'm so glad you will get to take advantage of it a little, especially later on this week!! Have fun!
Post a Comment