(After spiking Dallin's hair up a little)..."I think you should do my hair like this for school mom....all of the girls are going to faint 'cause I am so handsome."
Parker: "Mom....I don't want to eat candy anymore. It could give me cavities so I think I will have an ice cream sandwich instead. Sandwiches don't give you cavities."
Parker: "Hey...there is that warm and toasty kid at the park!" When I asked him what he was talking about he said he had met a new friend at the park who had brown skin. Warm and toasty....nice.
The boys always BEG to go to McDonalds whenever we drive by one. The answer is usually no but Landon is picking up on this. Every time he wants something (no matter what it is) he says "Donalds" over and over.
4 comments:
I love the toasty and warm kid! That was so funny. Thanks for a good laugh
Those are really funny! I don't have kids so often I can't relate too much to kid stories but these made me laugh.
Parker could make me laugh all day, every day! Dallin's fainting comment is hilarious too!
Ha! My Parker used to say "he's a little bit chocolate mom," :) And thanks for the props on leaving facebook, I guess we will have to use the phone...uggh...or bogspot :) But, I am not going to be leaving you alone! And... I LOVE the new background for your blog, very Spring!
Post a Comment