Landon has been a little slow in the talking department. He is continuing to add words to his vocabulary but he is just a little slower compared to some of his little friends. He has been TRYING really hard to communicate the past month or so.
Right now he can say: Mama, Dada, Dal Dal, up, down, all done, socks, shoes, uh-oh, cereal (more like "eereal") owie, ba-ba (means drink), uh-huh, NO (all too often), Yay!, Yes, Bye-bye, all done.
He understands a whole lot more then he can say. If I tell him to go upstairs and find your blanket and your shoes he follows through no problem. Dallin was the same way and heaven knows he turned out JUST fine.
I took this video last week right after he said his very first "I love you." The one posted here is his 2nd or 3rd time saying it.
SO SWEET.
7 comments:
That is truly sweet!
How cute! I love the little Aaaaahhhh at the end from mommy. i think that's sweet too.
Very very sweet. I miss that guy. We'll be down for Spring Break. I can't wait!
So sweet. I am glad you videoed it.
Those first "I Love You's" are so special! Babies are awesome. Enjoy him, they grow so fast!!
You were so smart to get this recorded! It will be priceless in the years to come.
Hey Stac, that is so CUTE! I'm glad you caught it on video. Those are my favorite little words! Nothing is better than hearing them from a sweet little toddler. I can't wait to have a cute little boy like yours and Nat's. I hope mine is just as sweet! I think every mom needs a boy, right.
Post a Comment