My goodness! Your boys are into EVERYTHING!! It makes me kind of nervous for when Reese gets bigger. I am used to girls who don't like to be messy. You are one patient woman. Good thing those boys are so darn cute!
I love that face! He looks like he's wondering WHY you are taking a picture since he knows he is in trouble.
Who doesn't like a little dress up once in a while!!! :)
Way to go Landon. He has a real flare. Sure miss him and the boys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My goodness! Your boys are into EVERYTHING!! It makes me kind of nervous for when Reese gets bigger. I am used to girls who don't like to be messy. You are one patient woman. Good thing those boys are so darn cute!
I love that face! He looks like he's wondering WHY you are taking a picture since he knows he is in trouble.
Who doesn't like a little dress up once in a while!!! :)
Way to go Landon. He has a real flare. Sure miss him and the boys.
Post a Comment