Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy 30th my eternal buddy!


In honor of my husbands 30th birthday today I am compiling a list of 30 things you may or may not know about him! Happy Birthday old man! I love you!

1. Nate absolutely HAS to sleep with his feet uncovered.

2. He hates scary movies. (I love watching him jump though when he gets scared.....cracks me up!)

3. His favorite food is In N Out.

4. His favorite sport in the world USED to be golf...now it takes a close second to road biking.

5. He loves to dance...he can really bust a move.

6. He was either going to be an attorney or a dentist. I'm glad he opted for the shorter route.

7. He would rather die then go on a tube behind the boat.....he thinks its a waste of gas when you could be wakeboarding or surfing.

8. His favorite candy is the good old tootsie roll.

9. He hates cats.

10. He absolutely loves working with the youth.

11. He does a pretty good Chew Bacca impression.

12. He is an amazing writer.

13. He has jumped into the pond at BYU with his roommates wearing a speedo in the middle of winter.

14. His all time favorite place in the world is Lake Owahee. (Shhhh...its a secret lake)

15. He LOVES the Lakers almost as much as he loves me.

16. He had 2 girlfriends in kindergarten. (They were twins)

17. He had a collection of hood ornaments in the high school days....lucky he never got caught.

18. He cares a lot about how he dresses.

19. He loves the movie Zoolander.....and I hate that movie.

20. He LOVES Diet Pepsi.

21. He actually enjoys going shopping....as long as I am there with him.

22. He loves Boise more then I do.

23. He served his mission in Argentina....and he has no desire to go back and visit. He likes to remember it the way it was when he was there.

24. While in high school, he was on a date with a girl at the beach and a seagull pooped right in his mouth! haha....I love that story.

25. He used to be one of those scary guys who wore the black jackets with all the patches and the safety pins all over. I still have a really hard time envisioning him wearing that. Creeps me out.

26. He had his mission call while he was in high school.

27. He was in a musical. (Grease)

28. He can fall asleep in a matter of moments. (Runs in the family)

29. He was the teacher in the Sunbeam class while we lived in Spokane. That calling terrified him.

30. He is LOVED!!! Happy Birthday honey!


6 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey! You left a comment on my blog awhile back and I'm just getting around to responding... sorry! To answer your question I did go to BYU. I graduated in elementary ed. I noticed that you also know Jackie Robison...She & I have been good friends for awhile. We had classes together at the Y. Then we both moved to Oregon and now we both live in Vegas. I can't tell if I know you or not because I can't see a big enough picture of you....Hahaha! What's your name? I'm sure we probably know each other somehow. It's such a small world, especially when you're LDS! BTW you have a cute family!

Jason and Jen said...

Happy Birthday to Nate! He is so fun...we love hanging out with you guys!

Logan and Kelsey said...

Happy Bday Nathan! He is a great brother and friend! Hope to see you guys soon!

Stephanie said...

I'm a huge In and Out fan! Scott LOVES zoolander too...It's annoying. Happy 30th Nate. (Wow you are old! j/k)

jayna said...

That was cute Staci!

tatum said...

i liked the one about wanting to die before he'd go tubing! =) that is so funny! happy birthday nate!