Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A few Parker-isms


Parker has said some very funny things lately so its time to write them down before I forget them!
- We are leaving the water park and there is a woman right outside of the gates enjoying her cigarette. I am just bracing myself waiting for either Dallin or Parker to say something about how smoking is bad or gross or SOMETHING. Parker chimes in, "That smoke smells GOOD mom!" I am SO in trouble when this kid gets older!
-Parker walks up to my sister (who is 8 months pregnant) and says, "Nanny...I think you ate WAY too much!"
-Monday night we went boating and as I was climbing into the boat after surfing Parker goes, "Nice job mom! You are a hot mama."
-Lately Parker has been prefacing many a story with..."One time...when I was a little boy......."
-Today as we were out running errands I stopped to get a drink for myself. (We were at Wendy's) Parker wanted some ice cream but I told him we would just get some when we got home. His response....."If I don't get some ice cream I think my eyes will start to hurt and then I won't be able to see anymore." Where does he get this stuff?????

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally cute! I need to start writing down things as well. I just love kids, they are so innocent and so honest in the things they say. Thank you for sharing that, i had a good laugh.

Unknown said...

Sorry I guess my husband's name is on here, I better so change it now.

Logan and Kelsey said...

So funny! I always love hearing the lastest Starnes boys' quotes!

Busy Lady said...

Parker is right, you are a hot momma Stacey. He is lucky to have sucha a hip mom. I can't believe you surf! I have always wanted to do that, but I am too chicken, I can only boogie board. Those comments Parker made are too funny. I used to write down the funny things my kids said, I need to do it again, they are precious memories.

Reno 411 said...

You are hot mama! Kids are honest, so you should feel like a hottie. I think the things kids say are so adorable.

jayna said...

I love this age!

The Reading Armadillo said...

What a cute kids! He is going to keep you on your toes!

Katie said...

he is too funny!