This morning we had to wake up EARLY to get over to Dallin's school. I'm not a huge fan of getting up early but today was an exception. Dallin received an academic award for the month of August! He was presented with a certificate and a little pin. We're so proud of him!
(He's our oldest child...I'm entitled to a little bragging...right??)
9 comments:
he deserves that!!!! i am sure he has many many more to come!
Go Dallin! That is so awesome, good for him!
Awesome job Dallin! I remember when you lived in Spokane and he was only 3 or something and he could already read! That was so crazy!
-Callie
Congrats! I know you are so proud!
Great Job Dallin! You would think he takes after his dad or something? (Mom too of course!)
Yeah Dal! I am so proud too!
The first of MANY I am sure!!! Tell him congrats from Aunt Kelsey and Uncle Logan!
You should totally brag about him!! He is so cute with his award and his big smile!! You have a beautiful family! It was fun to run into your mom the other day and get an update on your family. There are few of us here in Boise we should get together and have a girls night?
I don't care which number he is....in my book you are required to document these special events! I don't classify it as bragging! It's celebrating your boy!
Post a Comment