The last few days it has FINALLY felt like summer around here! (Of course...its supposed to dip back into the 70's later this week.) We took advantage of the wonderful weather this weekend and headed up to the lake. The temp outside was 90 but the water temp is still only 63. You can see the shocked expressions of Nate and Jason in the pictures as they were sliding into the water! Brrr! We went in the evening to avoid the crowds. We also wanted to try out the new lights on the tower. We'll be partying late into the evening at Lake Powell now! Dallin had a blast...Parker cried because he was scared...Landon was just confused...Nate sprained his knee wakeboarding...and I just enjoyed the boat ride!


6 comments:
i really want to go boating with you guys sometime.
That is cold. But ya gotta love lake days.
That looks so fun! I haven't been water skiing in so long and I really miss it. How fun for you.
Cool pics. I miss Boise. Love the three little boys. We are having our 2nd. I am excited.
TIM
I'm jealous that Nate got hurt doing something fun on the lake. My experience was not fun at all.
i am so jealous! i love boating.
Post a Comment