




It is hard to believe we have been married for 7 years already. That is almost 1/4 of my lifetime!
Nate...even though I was very young and probably quite immature when we decided to get married I was obviously wise beyond my years becuase marrying you was the best decision I have EVER made! Happy Anniversary my eternal buddy....I love you VERY much!
5 comments:
Congrats Nathan and Staci! You guys a great example to us.
Congratulations on 7 years! I love those pictures of you guys. It's not fair that you still look as good as you did 7 years ago.
Celebrate good times, Wahoo! what cute pictures! I love the first one... you look so young!
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats! We have our nine year in a week. You two are such a cute couple.
Love the pic at the football game, what babies!!! Congrats! We love you guys!
Post a Comment