Saturday, March 1, 2008

What a FUN night!


Last night was a blast. My parents came over and said, "Take our car (with the 4 wheel drive), here is some money, we will take care of the boys, now go and have some fun!" We headed up to Bogus for some night skiing. I haven't been on skis since Nathan and I were very first married. It's been about 6 years. I thought I was going to be falling all over the place but I managed to get my ski legs back after the first run. There is something about skiing that really makes me feel ALIVE. I just loved sitting next to my hubby in the chair lift looking over at the Boise lights below. A huge THANK YOU goes out to my parents. We needed that!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Horray for awesome parents! You look like you had a fun time, I have to say that the only reason I DO like snow is for skiing...although It's been 3 years since I've been too!

jayna said...

That sounds like a crazy fun date night- especially since it came about so unexpectedly! Those are the best when you've got kids to juggle!

Reno 411 said...

That is so awesome of your parents. I wish my parents lived close by. I am impressed you could ski. I haven't skiied in over 9 years.

Jami said...

total shout out!!! i am so glad you finally got to get out!

Joe and Amy said...

how fun! what great parents!