I have thought long and hard about changing my blog to private, so why am I doing it?
First off, I am am a pretty open person and I love to share stories about what goes on in our (sometimes mundane) lives. Sometimes I probably share a little bit too much! I do love that fact that I am documenting many things that I want to share with my children and look back upon in the years to come. I guess I just don't want to be so vulnerable to who knows who might be trolling and stumble upon my little ol' blog and pictures of my children. So for that reason, I am going private. I have thought about this for several months now, and frankly, the only reason I haven't is because everyone who has contacted me or commented has been nothing but kind. I have not had one single nasty comment or anything that made me feel a little bit creepy, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.
I love the fact that I have reconnected with so many people and have grown closer to some that I never would have if my blog had been private from the beginning. I just feel like I need to be the one in control of who is reading about us and looking at pictures of the people I care most about in the world. I have every intention of keeping it up, just password protected. As for all my bloggy friends that I visit regularly, I am not going anywhere! I will continue to visit, comment and watch your families grow as long as you will let me! :D
1 comment:
Hey, I know how hard a decision it is to go private. We've been discussing it too. I'm just glad your keeping it up, because I love reading about your cute family.
Post a Comment