Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Game Night


Well...our party Friday night was a huge success! 18 people came and we had lots of fun and ate lots of treats! We had huge strawberries, fresh pineapple, bananas, brownie bites, pound cake, angel food cake, marshmallows and pretzels. We played "to tell the truth" and found out lots of interesting things about our guests. For example....one guy had been fingerprinted in a murder investigation! I put Nate up on the panel and he came up with a great big tall tale. He went on and on about how the experience is what made him decide to be an attorney. It was hilarious. No one guessed my story....I DID actually sing for Al Gore when I was little. I put myself up on the panel with 2 amazing singers. Everyone right off the bat was like....well OBVIOUSLY it's not Staci....haha. Got em!
After the majority left...we stayed up and played Guitar Hero until 1:00. It was a LONG day but it was so much fun. I am SO irritated that my camera is broken. I may just go buy a new one!
I still have to stay mum about the big news......this weekend I can finally disclose. :) ha ha ha

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am always amazed by what you seem to accomplish-and with three boys! :) Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I am getting excited to hear your news...I am going to guess a big promotion for Nate-he's a hard worker...

Reno 411 said...

I am glad your game night was a success. I think the chocolate fountain sounds divine. That game "to tell the truth" sounds like a riot.

Jami said...

i just want to come for food,lol!

janet said...

sounds like my kind of night.. especially the chocolate fountain part. can't wait to hear the big news!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Sounds like a fun game night! I remember playing that game at your house in Spokane. Such fun memories.