Monday, January 7, 2008

Sledding

Here is Dallin about ready to peg Parker in the face with a snowball.
Hooray for being outside! We've been couped up for a few days!



Here is Dallin...showing us how its done!

It was the perfect day to play in the snow! We went over to the field by our house with some friends and played on the big hill. Dallin got a nice goose egg on his head after flying off a small jump. Parker wouldn't get near the sled after witnessing the incident. It was a fun time!

2 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I still haven't taken Scooter because I hate being cold, but after seeing your pictures, I think I'll brave the weather.

janet said...

We are really warm and cozy in Vegas, but sledding looks like SO much fun. It almost makes me want the snow!