I haven't been the best blogger lately. Not that there isn't anything to blog about.....I am just not allowed to say anything for a little while longer. hee hee. You'll just have to check back to see what I am talking about!!! (And NO....there will be no additions to the Starnes family any time soon...just in case you were wondering!)
I am busy getting ready for our big party on Friday night. I am hosting a big couples game night at our house. 18 people said they are coming for sure. Yikes! We're going to do the whole chocolate fountain thing with lots of yummy desserts to drench in chocolate! Of course we'll have eclairs as well.
I am thinking we'll play "To Tell the Truth" or "The Celestial Companion Game." If anyone else has any fun big group games I would love some input.
Other then that we have just been busy with the good old regular things. Preschool, playgroups, getting out to avoid cabin fever. It is FREEZING here. We have so many little friends in our new ward. It is SO much fun. We have had at least one friend call us every day wanting to do something for the past week and a half! Needless to say....the housework has taken a back seat! O well..I will take playing with friends over house work any day! I wish I could post some pictures but our camera is dead. The boys did something to it so we need to send it off to get fixed. Thank heaven for warranties!
5 comments:
ok, you said no additions so i am guessing that means no more animals?!!! you need to give more hints or tell us when we can find out........ i love games, can i invite myself when joel comes home?!!!
Jami...you know that when Joel comes home you are invited ALL game nights! In fact...if you really feel like coming to this one..you are welcome to come!
O yeah...and there will definately be NO MORE animals. I am only making that mistake once! haha
I think I am allowed to disclose sometime next week.....
Staci I am very interested in this news!! Can't wait to hear it!
Are tyou sure there are no new additions coming? I am anxious for your announcement too. I think that a game night sounds great. What time? Just kiddin'. As soon as I am comfortable with my ward I too am going to have a game night. There is a super fun game you can play with a big group and it sounds like you have it. You get a piece of paper for everyone and they all choose a cartoon Disney character. I will call you with details. It took too long to explain.
I know....either you're going on a FABULOUS trip or you're getting a SWEET new car! Am I right?!
Post a Comment