
YES....our family is going to be getting bigger but it is our EXTENDED family that is growing!! My one and only sister in the world and her hubby and PREGNANT and I am SO SO SO excited for them! As of right now, Nate and I have been the only contributors of grandchildren on my side of the family so we are thrilled that we will finally have a cousin!! Hooray!! We are so excited for you Nat and Robby!!! We can't wait to watch you experience this whole adventure called parenting!
8 comments:
Staci I am so excited for Nat! I had a feeling that might be the good news. When is she due? How far along? How fun! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun together:) YEAH!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited for them.
YAY! That is the best news ever! I can't wait for the day, my sister has kiddos. But, first things first....we've got to get her married! :)
She is due at the end of the summer..I think she is 9 weeks or so. So fun!
That is so exciting! Congrats to your little sister.
Yeah! I can't wait for Aaron's side to start having some cousins for our boys. It makes a big difference to have others who can share in the parenting experience. Congrats!
That is so exciting! So far in my family only my older brother has kids. I can't wait until my sisters have kids too!
How Exciting for them! Congrats on the new little baby! We know how it feels to not have any grandchildren on both sides!
Post a Comment