Having 3 small kids at home and a husband who doesn't get home until late makes working out difficult for me.(Especially since I am NOT a morning person.) Look...I just came up with 3 excuses for not working out already! ANYWAY....I bought this work out kit a couple of weeks ago to help me loose the holiday weight. It is SO MUCH FUN! I like yoga for the stretching and strengthening but I don't feel like I am really working out unless I really get sweatin'. This incorporates both the yoga and cardio. Right up my alley! Nate and the boys think its pretty fun (or funny) to watch as well. I am glad I can entertain them with my sweet dance moves! Anyone have any other ideas for working out at home? I have an elliptical runner but it gets a little old sometimes.
Friday, January 11, 2008
New favorite thing
Having 3 small kids at home and a husband who doesn't get home until late makes working out difficult for me.(Especially since I am NOT a morning person.) Look...I just came up with 3 excuses for not working out already! ANYWAY....I bought this work out kit a couple of weeks ago to help me loose the holiday weight. It is SO MUCH FUN! I like yoga for the stretching and strengthening but I don't feel like I am really working out unless I really get sweatin'. This incorporates both the yoga and cardio. Right up my alley! Nate and the boys think its pretty fun (or funny) to watch as well. I am glad I can entertain them with my sweet dance moves! Anyone have any other ideas for working out at home? I have an elliptical runner but it gets a little old sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds fun! Dance Dance Revolution is AMAZING! I know how you feel when trying to motivate yourself to workout... Now that school has started I get lots of reasons not to go. Good luck!
I would LOVE an elliptical runner at home! The only way I can get in a workout is early in the morning. But I like the mornings, so that's not gonna work for you. I really love BeachBody workouts-- I think it's called total body makeover or something. It's fun and really works your whole body (that's why they named it that, I guess.) If you're doing a video at home, it's gotta be fun and entertaining. Can't wait to looking into this one. thanks for the suggestion.
I love the Biggest Loser DVD Workout. It is fun and there are four different workouts. I am going to try this. I had an elliptical for about 8 months and it was fabulous when it worked, which was 10% of the time. We returned it. I want another one so bad.
How cool! I've been wondering if that is a good workout. I'm sure you are great at it too.
Post a Comment