The first weekend in October we headed down south to find a few more summer days. I stopped and picked up EE and Ash and the girls on our way! We had tons of fun exploring Grafton Ghost Town, driving through Zions (there were zillions of people there). We played at the park and swam in the pool. We ate yummy food and basked in the St. George sunshine. Ash left on Friday to head to her cabin but EE and I stayed for two more days. I took Landon on a date to Tuacahn and we we watched the Wizard of Oz. They do such a great job down there.
It was so nice to play but it was also good I was there because Grandpa Whitaker had a heart attack while I was there and I was able to be right there to support him until everyone else got there. We sure love him and aren't ready to let him go quite yet. He is an amazing Grandpa and I'm so happy that he is doing much better now.
It was a great getaway and even though we had a blast....I realized how much my older boys help me out! We sure missed them. Parks has been so busy with football and Dallin and Nate were able to go to the Priesthood Session of Conference together.
No comments:
Post a Comment