Friday, October 24, 2014

Farewell old blog

Well, I have come to a big decision about my little neglected blog. As a Christmas gift to myself and to my family, I am finally going to be having ALL of it published into books. That would be almost 1,000 entries, over the last 8 years!

Putting it off all of these years is going to cost me a pretty penny but I think it will be well worth every cent. I know how much my boys adore going through all of the old photo books that I have make for my Grandma each Christmas and how they love reminiscing about the trips we've taken and adventures we've been on together.

And because no one really reads my blog anymore anyways.....I've decided to make it private. For me alone. I've noticed that there have been times that I have wanted to record something but its too personal and I don't know who is looking. This is my only journal and I want it to be a place of honesty where I can record things that are important to me. I will continue to document my family but just for the Nathan and Staci Starnes Family.

I pride myself on being a very open person but lately I've been feeling the urge to keep things to myself and I'm feeling the need to record the things that are a little closer to my heart....things I don't really want the whole internet blogosphere to know about. Nothing monumental is going on here or anything.....just feeling the importance of recording things for my kids and feeling like they have no say on what I put out there has been kind of weighing on my mind.

It's been a fun adventure and the party will go on.......so follow me on instagram or facebook or pick up the phone or write me a letter or just come to my house. Haha. A very heartfelt goodbye to you all!

1 comment:

jayna said...

I wish you all the best in your journaling endeavors! Onward and upward with Instagram!