I took Parker, Landon and Anna over to the U pick pumpkin patch. It sure is a cute little place. I love that they still have an honor system to pay for your pumpkins.
Anna was LOVING the chickens!
This past weekend we went with some friends up to the "Family Friendly Haunted Walk" up at the boy scout camp. It was hardly "friendly" for little kids. Poor Cami (our friend's 3 year old) and Anna and even Landon were scared to death. It was still really fun though. Hopefully the nightmares will end sometime soon. Yikes. Now we know!
We had a fabulous dinner and trick or treat over at our new ward. SUCH a difference from our last ward. We had SO many people come and participate and so many kids and parents dress up. It was SO great to see. People continue to be so incredibly kind and welcoming to us. I keep getting cookies and gifts and welcomes everywhere I turn. THIS is what I was hoping for. We were having so much fun I didn't take many pictures. This was the first year that everyone trumped me on the family costume idea. Which (by the way) is SO SAD because I had a great idea for us this year. Maybe I will be able to talk them into it next year? I doubt it. Oh well! Dallin is some sort of creepy grim reaper, Parker is a vampire and Landon is a ninja. I'll get some pictures on Halloween night of them. Sissy was a candy corn witch for trunk or treat.....she has another costume for Halloween night! (Of course she does!)
Sissy was D.O.N.E. with her costume by the end of the night. Poor girl.
Oh yeah...and I am having a baby still. I went to the Dr. today and am at 3cm and 80% dilated. This boy could come at any time! And I still have 4 weeks to go! Probably better stop doing things like mowing the lawn and moving furniture. Oops. I'm getting really excited to meet our tiny brother. AND I'm getting really excited to NOT be pregnant. EVER AGAIN.






No comments:
Post a Comment