Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy November!

Happy November! Yay! Those words mean one major thing to me......no more being pregnant after this month. EVER! I'm ready to meet our little man and ready to not get up to pee 10 times at night and deal with leg cramps. Ouchie!






Halloween was so great this year. Nate took the kids around our new neighborhood while Anna and I handed out candy. We had quite a few trick or treaters! Then the kids came back and we switched places and I took the boys over to the Cottages neighborhood where we went and visited Aunt Dayvne and enjoyed some chili and cornbread at her house. On the way back home we stopped because one of our neighbors here was cooking scones and serving hot chocolate in their garage. SUPER fun. I love this neighborhood so much already.

We were invited to dinner with a couple in our ward this past weekend too which was so much fun. I continue to be so impressed with the kindness of all of these new people that we are meeting.

I finally finished the baby's room this weekend as well. I love how it turned out. My friend Nikki made the cute vinyl on the wall for me. I always sing "Twinkle Twinkle" to my babies but I always change the word "star" to "Starnes." Since this is our last "little Starnes" I wanted it up on the wall.

Nate and I got some of the last few things checked off our to do list before baby comes today. We pre-registered at the hospital today and bought a few last minute things that we need. We're all ready to go whenever he is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The nursery is perfect!!! I am thrilled for another new lil Starnes in the world. I think you should have a dozen ;)