Landon had a fantastic 6th birthday yesterday! He invited 6 friends and we had a great old time celebrating in NINJA fashion!
We played lots of games. We picked up cotton balls with chopsticks, threw ninja stars, played "hide the ninja" and who can keep their balloon up in the air the longest with their ninja sword? Then we went into the backyard and did a little ninja training.
Mr. Landon,
I can hardly believe you are 6 years old today! You are so strong willed and don't let people boss you around....especially your big brothers. You are sweet and obedient and sometimes difficult and stubborn. You have a very tender spot for your sister and of all the brothers you are the MOST excited to become a big brother yet again. You love to go to kindergarten and you have so many friends it is hard to keep up with all of them! I love how in the mornings you are my "neat freak" boy. You are always telling me that we need to clean the house and have a pick up party. You hate messes and can't stand to have a dirty house even for a day! You love sports, your millions of "blankees" all of your "pets" and your family and your cat. I love all of your stories that always start with "Guess what? Guess what?"
I'm grateful for you and your sweet spirit. You never let us go to bed without prayers, hugs and kisses. I sure love you sweetheart. Happy Birthday big boy!
Love,
Mom
1 comment:
Love this idea. Super creative without being endless work. What a fun day for your little guy. You really are such an amazing mom. (No one the good Lord is sending another your way ;)
Post a Comment