Thursday, May 9, 2013

A little life update

Our Anna is now 10 months old! I can't believe she'll be ONE in a couple of months. She still has no teeth. She does the army crawl and she can go from laying down to sitting up now! She LOVES to dance. She rocks right with the beat and shakes her head like she is saying NO NO NO. She loves to pull the cat's tail, go on walks outside and loves to sit up in the cart when she goes shopping with mommy! I love this little one!



Nate and I are celebrating 12 years of marital bliss today! It's hard to believe that the years just keep blitzing by!
 Last night we took Anna and enjoyed a nice dinner out. We talked about where we thought we would be after 12 years of marriage and about some of our favorite adventures along this road of life. The date ended on a bit of a "shitty" note as Anna decided to poop all over herself, all over her dress and up her back. I ran to the bathroom, stripped her down and gave her a spit bath in the sink. Seriously.....all we could do was laugh. This is our crazy life together. We love it.




Our house is coming a long although I really don't think they'll have it done by the June 1st deadline. They have SO much to do it baffles my mind. The baseboards and headers over the doors are going in this week and I have started to pack a little bit. I just never know how I am going to feel from one day to the next so when I'm feeling good I try to take advantage and pack a box or two.

We're heading into an all things baseball weekend as Parker has a tournament in Pocatello. He is going to pitch and we're pretty excited for him!


No comments: