Last weekend we headed down to UT again! Seems like we've been down there a lot lately! Nate had a bike race and I wanted to be there for Nate's Aunt's surprise 60th birthday. She has been so sweet to us since we have moved to Idaho Falls and her kids were throwing her a big bash down in UT so I wanted to be there to support her. I laughed, I cried. I'm grateful for the tender mercy I received while sitting there watching this wonderful woman surrounded by her children while they celebrated her and recognized her. Life is all about FAMILY. I'm grateful to be a mom. I'm grateful for my husband and our children. Life is precious.
Those Samoans know how to throw a rocking party! The next day we went to Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival with the cousins. It was a beautiful and perfect day to be there.
We played hard, and ran ourselves into the ground. I'm going to try to not complain about being pregnant but man.....it's exhausting. Especially when you already have a baby to take care of.
Guess I wasn't the only tired one!
No comments:
Post a Comment