Friday, April 26, 2013

Read this post.

So, I haven't been the best blogger for a few weeks. I have a very good reason. I have a reason that you probably won't believe because I too am still trying to wrap my mind around it.

I'm really sick.

I'm totally exhausted.

I've been weaning my baby.

I'm an emotional wreck.

I'm so stressed out I feel like I'm getting an ulcer.

I pretty much cried non stop for about 2 weeks.

I'm supposed to be packing up to move in a few more weeks but have lost any and all motivation.

I'm totally and completely freaking out.

My house has never been such a mess. EVER.


Why do you ask?


Because Starnes baby number 5 will be joining us in November:




Shocked? Stunned? Blown away? Overwhelmed? Want to curl up in fetal position and just take a nap?

Yeah, me too.




8 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my goodness! Surprise!!! How blessed! Another adorable and amazing child to bless the world. You can do it. You're amazing.

jayna said...

At first I thought it was one of those April fools posts....I kept waiting for some line about a sister or friend who is expecting....but no! Holy cow! It will be crazy hard but babies are always worth it! Congratulations and good luck!! Just reading this made me nauseous...I hate being sick, I hate being pregnant, which is troubling because I love babies so much!

You make beautiful babies so five sounds good!

The Jones' said...

So happy for you! You can do it! :)

Unknown said...

WHAAAA??????????? Oh my goodness, congrats!!! How crazy is it that I am SO jealous. Un-ending BABIES :)
Love you, Friend. I will say a prayer for you and that beautiful family, you are stronger than you know.

Sarah M said...

So shocked!! I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling right now. But you are an amazing mom, and your children are wonderful and adorable. You and Nate make a great team, and your family and home will only be happier and full of more love, with another one. Just make it through the move, and things will get better. Good luck :)

Jami said...

yay!! congrats!!!!!

Stephanie said...

You are an amazing woman Staci Starnes and I know you'll do fine. Just remember if your family's fed, clothed, and happy then you're doing it right! The rest will take care of itself soon enough! Congratulations! You will be wonderful!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.