Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A GIRLS Getaway

Not doing Women's Conference this year. There are a few reasons but the biggest one is the fact that Anna can't come along so some friends of mine from Boise decided to come down and have a little "Girls Retreat" instead. My in laws graciously opened their home up to us and we had a great couple of days shopping, eating, staying up late and just getting some good quality GIRL time! It was wonderful. It was VERY much needed! Suzy and Cynthia met up with us (they used to live in Boise but now live in Utah) and my best friend from birth Ashley joined us as well. It was so FANTASTIC.

We did IKEA, Traverse Mountain Outlets, City Creek, Cheesecake Factory, Rubio's, Orange Leaf,  Zupa's and even had a little bit of time to go visit my Grandma Rufener. I'm grateful for good uplifting friends who are encouraging loving and so much fun. They are all so great and were all so helpful with Anna. I never even had to set that girl in the stroller because someone would scoop her right up and love on her. I'm grateful that Nate could manage all things at the home front too. Me time is important and I'm thankful that he recognizes that and bends over backwards to make that possible.














1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks divine. I am totally jealous. How fun to have Anna along :)