Monday, April 15, 2013

State Champs!

 Man, I'm sure getting behind here on the old blog! Last week was a very monumental week for us. The boys competed in the State Science Fair competition at the good old Discovery Center. It was so great to head over to Boise and have so many family and friends there to support the boys! After announcing the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade winners in the 4th grade division Parker and Dallin hung their heads and tried to conceal their tears. I wasn't giving up hope though yet. The overall winners were announced next and the boys won BEST of CATEGORY in the science experiment division. That is pretty much the BEST of the BEST award you can possibly get. I teared up a little....I'm not going to lie.




It was such a special experience for the boys. I am so proud of them and for all of the work they put in to their project. State Champs....YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! So exciting and in Boise of all places, what a ride!