Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines Day

We interrupt this vacation rambling up for a quick Valentine's Day wrap up! I'll make this quick!

So yeah.....Valentines day. It was GOOD:

Sister got some darling V-day photos!



Nate got his girls some beautiful roses. I absolutely adore that he bought roses for our daughter. All little girls should be so loved. ♥




We made our usual Valentines with suckers and threw in a glow stick theme for Dal!

 
We enjoyed a lovely candlelight dinner with Chinese takeout and Nate's favorite strawberry cake!


Now the BAD!

I am hiding a hideous case of pink eye behind these shades:
How about a cute sibling photo there Lando? We sure LOVE each other don't we?
Sister is sick as well:


And now the UGLY!

Landon's NOSE yes you heard me NOSE....broke through our coffee table downstairs. As Nate and I were finishing our dinner we heard a SCREAM from the basement. We ran downstairs, saw Landon holding his nose and then saw this hole in the table. (Yes, that red in there is his blood) Much to my astonishment he seemed fine after about 10 minutes and didn't even get a bruise.

Happy V-day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY WORD. It is so unfair but I think these are my favorite posts of yours. Life with boys... oi vey!