Monday, February 11, 2013

Right back to it!

We're home!!! And this is what I've done today!

*Grocery shopped

*Made some delicious cowboy salsa with the fresh avocados (6 for a $1.00) and fresh tomatoes I brought back from CA!


*Made eclairs to thank the neighbors for watching the cat and some more to thank some friends for letting us use their car top carrier.
 
*Made Valentines for the kids and I'm in the middle of trying to put together valentine mailboxes!
 
*Picked up the rest of baby sister's Valentine pictures and am making cards to send to family members.
 
 
*Signed Dallin up for Math camp and ski club.
 
*Started the unpacking process.
 
 
SO MUCH to document from our wonderful trip! It's amazing how you get home and it's BAM right back to everyday life. It was SO great while it lasted! Stay tuned for a wrap up!
 
 

2 comments:

jayna said...

Disney trips are the greatest, but the back to "real" life is even more difficult than a regular vacation! That place is just too darn fun!

Unknown said...

I love that you brought back some of that amazing produce to help you through the IF winter ;)