It has been an insanely busy weekend. I had my last and final FAMILY baby shower! We've had tons of family here and it has been crazy.I know I know, 3 showers is a bit MUCH but hey, this is IT. My last shower forever. It was so wonderful and we are now offically ready for baby to join us. I just wish she would hurry up!
My sweet, thoughtful and very talented mom in law has been working so hard on the baby's bedding and she gave me the bumper and the quilt at the shower. She did an incredible job. Everything is absolutely perfect. Now her room is FINALLY and COMPLETELY done! I have been waiting to put the pictures up on the blog until all of it was all together. A HUGE thank you goes out to Leelee for making ME and this baby feel so loved.
So here it is:
Isn't it beautiful? I just adore it.
Here is a little peek into the closet. This girl is SPOILED already!
All we need now is a little girl! I'm at a 1 and 75% effaced so we're making slow progress! Yahoo!
2 comments:
I am in love!!! Since there is an A on the wall I will feel right at home in there :) She is going to love it, hooray! for the 4th born getting some extra love!
It is super cute! What a lucky girl. What are you planning on naming her?
Post a Comment